NORTH FACING APARTMENT AVAILABLE with FURNITURE PACKAGE - 3 Bedroom, 2-Car spaces & Impressive Hills to City View!
Modern architectural apartments situated at the heart of the east end of Adelaide City will bring your busy city life full of comfort and ease of mind.
This apartment provides a 360-degree panoramic view of Adelaide city with the floor of the feature ceiling window and glass-embraced balcony. Furthermore, high-end timber has been used for the flooring to create a naturally comfortable environment for your house to call home.
For your weekend activities or daily exercise, this apartment has surrounded by parklands parks, botanica gardens, and all the famous restaurants located nearby. For education-wise, Adelaide botanic high school and the University of Adelaide just a minute from your door.
What we love about this apartment:
* Spacious 3 Bed 2 Bath apartment of approx. 106 sqm internally plus a generous 17 sqm balcony.
* Grandstand views of the city skyline, Adelaide's parklands, and the relaxing panoramic scene of the surrounding Adelaide Hills.
* Master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite, and a balcony.
* Second and third bedrooms have a large built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, and a floor-to-ceiling window.
* Split system air conditioner in all bedrooms and living area.
* Open plan kitchen includes Miele kitchen appliances – oven, gas cooktop, and dishwasher.
* A spacious balcony is accessed from the living room and also enjoys the view.
* European laundry.
* Sparkling bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, storage to the vanity, and large shower alcove.
* Natural light to all bedrooms and living areas.
* Secure car parking for two vehicles
* LED downlights
* In-room video intercom and keyless entry with 24/7 security surveillance in both the main lobby and elevator provide consistent peace of mind.
• 16 Storeys
• 140 Apartments
• Double Glazed Windows
• Timber Floors in the living area
• Carpets in the bedrooms
• Porcelain tiles in bathroom
• Spacious balconies
• Stone benchtop
• 60m to Hutt Street
• 350m to Rundle Street
• Within 200m of Major Transport (O-Bahn)
• 500m to the Tram (Botanic station)
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions – including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.