Perfectly situated in the Glenunga International High School and Linden Park Primary School zone, proudly presenting you with the ultimate opportunity to secure the very best education for your family.
This beautiful family home, set in a tree-lined street has space, quality, and low maintenance covered. It is the very best of luxurious cosmopolitan living only moments from Adelaide's CBD. Everything about this wonderful high-quality nearly brand-new home blends together perfectly to provide you the luxurious lifestyle that you deserve.
What we love about this property--Downstairs:
* A massive master suite with the walk-around robe, adjoining WC, and an en suite of twin rain showers, frameless freedom, and full-height, on-trend horizontal tiles.
* The outstanding theatre/bedroom 5 of a central living zone entertains or headlines movie time, cleverly placed beside the downstairs powder room.
* A soft-close custom kitchen has Metres of Caesarstone, a semi-integrated Miele dishwasher, and twin ovens (one pyrolytic and one primed for spontaneous catering) -- a design triumph from all angles.
* Open plan living and dining zones flowing through stackable, sliding glass revealing an LED-lit south-facing alfresco, tiled, plumbed, and waiting for outdoor entertaining in private, retained garden surrounds.
* The laundry does under-mount appliances efficiently, tall storage admirably, and overhead impeccably.
* Twin auto panel lift roller doors for garage
* Aggregate driveway with auto gated entry
* The secure, auto slide gates
* 3m ceilings meet corner slicing windows rising to an upper family zone with a north-facing balcony
* City views from the glass balustraded balcony
* Two rear bedrooms fitted with full-size walk-in robes
* A study/4th bedroom with views
* A fully-tiled bath and shower room
* A nearby WC and a Caesarstone-smothered vanity suite disconnect for family harmony.
* The carpeted staircase
- Torrens titled
- 6.6kw solar
- Two sun-drenched levels
- 600mm porcelain floor tiles
- 3m ceilings (2.7m upstairs)
- Secure entry via garage
- Ample linen storage
- Custom Caesarstone kitchen with butler's wing
- Daikin R/C A/C
- Sliding stackable doors to tiled alfresco
- Courtyard garden with retaining walls
- 500m to Burnside Village
- 400m to Linden Park Primary School
- Glenunga International High School & Linden Park Primary School Zoned
Council / City of Burnside
Built / 2018
Land / 511m2
Frontage / 11.35m
Council Rates / $2,120.55pa
SA Water / $423.45pq
Rental Return / $1100-$1200/week