Bright and beautiful house for rent
Available Date: Now
Furnished: No Furnished
Pets: Pet Friendly
Smoke: Not permitted sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
Immediately greeted with a bright and airy space, floating floors carry you from the entry through to the kitchen, where you'll find seamless contemporary cabinetry, plenty of storage, and stainless steel appliances, including a gas cooktop and dishwasher.
Meanwhile, throughout the chill zones, carpet offers a soft landing in the bedrooms and spacious front-facing lounge, where split system A/C units provide additional year-round comfort.
To the rear, you'll love the convenience offered by the rear detached rumpus room. Utilise it as an additional living space, huge bedroom, or private home office, depending on your lifestyle.
Beyond, a huge lawn creates plenty of future opportunities to extend or develop under those gum trees. Over the rear fence, and through the gate, you'll find The Gums Reserve, a beautiful tribute to the ANZACS, while also minimising your neighbors and maximising tranquillity.
Walk to Long Lost Friend for a coffee, or pull out a picnic rug and spend the arvo with a good book in your neighboring reserve. Wherever you spend the day, take comfort returning to your place amongst quality homes on Birkinshaw.
The best of Adelaide really is easily accessible from this noteworthy Tranmere address. Make the most of this key location around the corner from Firle Plaza, including Coles and Kmart, while ten minutes to The Parade, and just 7km to the CBD.
- Gas heater and split system A/C units to bedrooms and lounge
- Well-maintained bathroom with bath, shower, and separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Rear garage/powered workshop with auto roller door and plenty of off-street parking
- Rear pergola overlooking the backyard
- Large rainwater tank
- Zoned for Kensington Gardens Preschool, Magill School, and Norwood Morialta High
- A short commute to private schools including Rostrevor College, Pembroke School, and Loreto College