EAST END CITY FACE EAST APARTMENT WITH A VIEW
Designed by the award-winning Cheesman Architects, these spacious apartments enjoy grandstand views of the city skyline & uninterrupted views to the East of the Parklands and Adelaide Hills. Designed to optimise natural light & harmonious indoor-outdoor spaces, & feature high-end specifications such as stone benchtops, timber floors, floor to ceiling windows & oversized living areas all at value for money pricing in Adelaides exclusive East End.
What we love this apartment:
* Face east
* Open plan kitchen and living area with split system heating and cooling.
* A balcony is accessed from the living room and also enjoys the view.
* The kitchen includes a dishwasher and gas cooktop.
* European laundry.
* Main bedroom has a large built-in wardrobe and a split system heating and cooling and a floor to ceiling window.
* Second bedroom with built-in robe and floor to ceiling window.
* Sparkling bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, storage to the vanity and large shower alcove.
* Natural light to all bedrooms and living areas.
* Single car space.
• 16 Storeys
• 140 Apartments
• Double Glazed Windows
• Timber Floors in the living area
• Carpets in the bedrooms
• Porcelain tiles in bathroom
• Stone benchtop
• 60m to Hutt Street
• 350m to Rundle Street
• Within 200m of Major Transport (O-Bahn)
• 500m to the Tram (Botanic station)
This Modern architectural apartments situated at the heart of the east end of Adelaide City will bring your busy city life full of comfort and ease of mind. An incredible variety of education opportunities lie a short stroll away such as Adelaide University, University of South Australia, and a world-class medical and dental school.
For your weekend activities or daily exercise, this apartment has surrounded by parklands parks, botanica gardens, and all the famous restaurants located nearby. For educational wise, Adelaide botanic high school and university of Adelaide just a minute from your door.